What Is The Definition Of Ball Rack In Billiards?
1. A ball rack in billiards can have multiple meanings. Here are some common references to a ball rack in billiards:
- A wood, aluminum or plastic object used to help correctly set-up the balls before the break. The ball rack is usually triangle in shape, and it helps to not other gather the balls, but to also place the balls together tightly in order to ensure a good break upon contact of the cue ball.
- It can also simply refer to the rack of balls before the break.
- In some instances, it refers to the wall rack in which the balls are stored.
Example Of How Ball Rack Is Used In Commentary
1. Down two matches in a best of the five, the player grabs the ball rack and will set-up the balls for the next match.
Sport The Term Is Used