What Is The Definition Of Frontside Flip In Skateboarding?
1. A frontside flip is a trick that is essentially a combination of a kickflip and a frontside 180. The board completes a full rotation in the air while the skateboarder changes their position to face the opposite direction.
Follow these steps to complete a frontside flip:
- As your board rolls forward, position your feet on the board for a kickflip.
- Twist your shoulders and arms like you would for a frontside 180.
- Flick your front foot off the nose of the board to flip it over.
- Once the board has completed a full rotation, land on it and roll away.
Video: How To Do A Frontside Flip
Examples Of How Frontside Flip Is Used In Commentary
1. Take a look at Steamer’s impeccable frontside flip form; her board rotates quickly underfoot for a fast and impressive trick.
Sport The Term Is Used: