What Is The Definition Of Hardflip In Skateboarding?
1. A hardflip is a trick that combines a kickflip with a frontside pop shuvit. During this trick, the board rotates around and spins front to back at the same time.
Follow these steps to complete a kickflip:
- Place your back foot on the tail of the board and your front foot near the middle of the board.
- Pop the board up and use your back foot to push the tail forward. Use your front foot to flick the board out sideways and slightly behind you.
- Keep your legs up and out of the way to allow the board room to rotate and spin.
- Once the board has completed a full rotation and has spun front to back, land on it and roll away.
Video: How To Do A Hardflip
Examples Of How Hardflip Is Used In Commentary
1. Williams executed his hardflip with the board staying horizontal between his legs, showing a superior level of skill.
Sport The Term Is Used: